As a Cooper Landing community member, we hope you recognize and appreciate the value that your local Cooper Landing chamber provides your business or organization. Being a Chamber member provides access to numerous networking opportunities, business education programs, community support, and many more important benefits for your business.
Benefits of Membership
- Brochure display and referral service at our Visitor’s Center.
- Business directory listings on CooperLandingChamber.com and in the 2017 Upper Kenai Visitors Guide, in print and in electronic format.
- Online business listings include logo, contact information, website link and business description.
- Advertising Opportunities – online at CooperLandingChamber.com and in print in the 2017 Upper Kenai Visitors Guide.
- Social Media Promotion – (Facebook) Sharing of posts that promote the beauty, activities, accommodations, community and services of Cooper Landing on our Facebook Page.
- Eblasts/Email out to fellow members for announcements.
- Events Management that assist in promoting our community.
- Member meetings featuring presentations, speakers, issues and answers.
- Co-Op advertising opportunities with various publications and direct marketing of Cooper Landing.
- Networking opportunities at Chamber meetings and special events.
- Use of Bulk Mail Permit
- Monthly Member Spotlight at Chamber Meetings & in monthly newsletter, The Gem.
- Discounted copying and printing services.
Additional Membership Information
Online Business Listing with Membership Each member receives one online directory listing. Corporate Members receive up to four listings. Extra categories are $15 per category. Your business listing in our online Business Directory includes your contact information, business logo or photo, a brief description of your services and a link to your website.
Promotional Insert in Gem Newsletter with Membership One promotional insert in the electronically formatted Gem Newsletter per year (must be in jpg or pdf format). The Gem is posted on the Cooper Landing Website and emailed out to Members and affiliated organizations with our community. – Additional ads or inserts run $25 per placement. Inserts are due on the 20th of each month. Want more than one? Contact the Chamber for rates that apply.
Online Advertising Opportunities Get extra exposure for your business by advertising online with the Cooper Landing Chamber of Commerce. With over 10,000 unique visitors and 30,000 page views, you open the door for more business by advertising with us! Online ad dimensions are required to be submitted in 250 x 200 pixels and delivered in a jpg or pdf format. These ads will be positioned throughout our website, except our home page, and will rotate among other ads.
2017 Upper Kenai Visitors Guide Market your business in print in our 36 page guide. 20,000 copies are printed and distributed in local chambers and visitor centers (Seward, Soldotna, Kenai, Anchorage and more) and key distribution locations statewide. Also available in electronic format featured on our website. See the 2017 Upper Kenai Visitors Guide Specs, Requirements & Contract for more information and rates.
Monthly Meetings With the exception of the summer months June, July and August, we host a monthly member meeting on the first Monday of every month at 12:00 p.m. at the Cooper Landing Senior Center at Helen Gwin Commons. Here you can mingle with fellow Chamber members, listen to our Member Spotlight and catch up on “what’s happening” with the Chamber of Commerce.
Monthly Member Spotlight Each monthly chamber meeting features the opportunity for a Monthly Member Spotlight. This provides a focus for a member to share your company’s story and tell about the products and services your business has to offer. In addition, the Monthly Member Spotlight is featured in our newsletter, the Gem. Members can provide an image, logo and up to 250 words describing their business & services.