Join the Cooper Landing Chamber
How being a Chamber Member Benefits Your Business
- Being a Chamber member provides access to numerous networking opportunities, business education programs, community support, and many more important benefits for your business or organization.
- A Chamber provides a central location for visitors to submit inquires as to the unique qualities of your community and why they should spend their time there. This provides your business or organization with a referral service for your products and services.
- Exclusive advertising perks are also a benefit of being a Chamber member. We provide promotional and advertising opportunities through the Chamber website, brochure display, monthly newsletters, and social media promotion.
- You also benefit from networking opportunities. The Chamber gives you the opportunities to meet and connect with other local business and organization members. Building connections helps make business a positive and integral part to the community.
- The goal of the Chamber is to help to support and further the interests of businesses and organizations within the community.
Cooper Landing Chamber Membership
Need to renew, make updates to your current listings, or want to become a member? Fill out the application below and email it back to us. If you have questions or would like to learn more please contact us at: [email protected].
Upper Kenai Visitors Guide
The Upper Kenai Visitors Guide is now being produced to exclusively cover the beauty, amenities and communities of Cooper Landing and Moose Pass in print and electronic formats. Our visitors are being shown by the locals what they love about where they live and what they love to do. The Upper Kenai Visitors Guide features a general overview of each community, trail maps, event calendar, history, activities, business directories, and Chamber member’s business ads.
To learn more about the Visitors Guide and to place an add, click on the button below.